Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.13New
- AU $46.29New
- AU $7.57New
- AU $25.42New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $47.46Trending at AU $49.97
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $34.22
- AU $33.77Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $12.93
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $46.00
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.65
About this product
- DescriptionToday's busier, faster society is waging an undeclared war on childhood. With too much stuff, too many choices, and too little time, children can become anxious, have trouble with friends and school, or even be diagsed with behavioral problems. Now internationally rewned family consultant Kim John Payne helps parents reclaim for their children the space and freedom that all kids need for their attention to deepen and their individuality to flourish. Simplicity Parenting offers inspiration, ideas, and a blueprint for change:* Streamline your home environment. Reduce the amount of toys, books, and clutter-as well as the lights, sounds, and general sensory overload.* Establish rhythms and rituals. Discover ways to ease daily tensions, create battle-free mealtimes and bedtimes, and tell if your child is overwhelmed. * Schedule a break in the schedule. Establish intervals of calm and connection in your child's daily torrent of constant doing.* Scale back on media and parental involvement. Manage your children's screen time to limit the endless deluge of information and stimulation.A manifesto for protecting the grace of childhood, Simplicity Parenting is an eloquent guide to bringing new rhythms to bear on the lifelong art of raising children.
- Author BiographyKim John Payne, M.Ed., is the director of the Waldorf Collaborative Counseling Program at Antioch University New England and a partner of the Alliance for Childhood in Washington, D.C. Lisa M. Ross is a writer who lives in Stuyvesant, New York. Arthur Morey has recorded over two hundred audiobooks in history, fiction, science, business, and religion, earning a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards and two Audie Award nominations. His plays and songs have been produced in New York, Chicago, and Milan, where he has also performed.
- Author(s)Kim John Payne,Lisa M. Ross
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Arthur Morey
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time600
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.