Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
About this product
- Description'I have reviewed and indeed written books on grantwriting and this is by far the most comprehensive and clear guide to grantwriting ever. The clarity of direction, including sample pages and charts, makes this a winner from beginning to end' - Lee Mahon, Professor/Mentor Doctoral Studies,The Fielding Graduate Institute Santa Barbara, CA Simplified Grantwriting is a brief, easily-accessible, time-saving guide for teachers and administrators. It is dedicated to providing school staff with effective strategies for writing grants that will leverage resources for diverse stakeholder groups. Effective grant writing can contribute to a school's overall ecomic growth and to the school community's sustainability. By merging survival strategies for educational grant writing with the best practices provided by national foundation fundraising associations, this book can create a new level of understanding for all educational practitioners in effective grant development with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Burke is the co-founder of the Generational Parenting Blog at genparenting.com. Dr. Burke presents effective parenting and school engagement strategies at numerous state and national parent engagement events. She creates Common Core State Standards kits and S.T.E.A.M. activities for parents to use at home and in their child's classroom to support children's literacy and academic readiness skills. Dr. Burke is an author or editor of four Corwin Press Books on parent and community engagement in schools. Mary Ann is an active grandmother of five grandchildren that include seven month old twin granddaughters, a four year old preschool grandson, a six-year-old kindergarten granddaughter, and a nine year old third grade grandson. She supports her grandchildren's literacy and academic development activity play at home and at their schools. Mary Ann is a credentialed parent educator for over thirty years in California's schools and a former adjunct professor. Dr. Burke previously led the Santa Clara County Office of Education's Parent Engagement Initiative that is a state model for best practices in parent engagement for culturally diverse families.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Burke
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.