All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to cook classic French cuisine the easy way with this French bestseller from professionally trained chef Jean-Francois Mallet. Taking cooking back to basics, Simplissime is bursting with easy-to-follow and quick recipes for delicious French food. Discover how to make a mouth-watering Apple Tart with Cinnamon with just five ingredients, or Spaghetti with Asparagus and Orange in just three steps. For an impressive dish, whip up mouth-watering Mussels in Curry in a short 15 minutes. Each of the 160 recipes in this book is made up of only 2-6 ingredients, and can be made in a short amount of time. Recipe steps are precise and simple, accompanied by clear photographs of each ingredient and finished dish. Cooking has never been so easy! It's surprise that this book has been selling a copy every ten seconds in France.
- Author BiographyJean-Francois Mallet trained at the prestigious Ferrandi culinary school in Paris, before deciding to follow his passion for photography. He now specialises in food photography.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Mallet
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note800 photographs
- Weight1814 g
- Width251 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $17.17Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $46.45Trending at AU $50.70
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.