All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a clear, friendly AIX guide that helps you get started -- and becomes even more useful as your experience grows! Completely updated to reflect AIX 4.3's hottest features, it includes dozens of new productivity tips from IBM insiders. You'll find detailed coverage of 64-bit scalability, Y2K readiness, Internet integration, and Web-based system management. Here are authoritative answers for installation, configuration, peripheral support, Internet connectivity, troubleshooting, and more. And if you're migrating to AIX from DOS or Windows, you'll appreciate the book's specific comparisons with the systems you kw.
- Author BiographyCasey Cannon is Network Computing Planner at IBM in Austin, TX, and author of PowerPC: Concepts, Architecture and Design and co-author of Building a Better Data Warehouse, both from Prentice Hall PTR. Carolyn Jones is an AIX Project Manager for IBM in Austin, TX. She has worked on AIX since its inception, in programming, architecture and management. Scott Trent is an AIX Kernel Developer for IBM in Austin, TX. He has extensive experience with UNIX base commands and libraries development.
- Author(s)Carolyn Jones,Casey Cannon,Scott Trent
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/02/1999
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.