CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionTo the casual observer, Casey Thomas has had a perfect life. Sole heir to a wealthy, powerful business mogul, she seems to have the world at her feet-but life is t easy for a daughter whose father only wanted a son. Not to be deterred, Kenneth Thomas makes the best of bad circumstances and sets out to prove that he can transform anything-even a girl-into profit. He pushes Casey to excel and dangles a carrot in front of her: graduate from business school, and you'll get a cool half-million bucks. Casey plays her father's game and gets that diploma-and the reward. And just like her father, she sets out to make the best of a bad situation. She uses the nest egg to fund her own sweet dreams of being a pastry chef, leaving her father's dreams behind for crepes drenched in chocolate ganache, a bungalow on the beach, and a wind-in-your-face, tricked-out ride. She's convinced she has the hottest ride on the beach-that is, until she meets Nate, her scorching-hot photographer neighbor. After experiencing what he can do with chocolate icing, Casey's convinced she's found the man who can satisfy her sweet tooth. But then she learns he's become her competitor and may be in cahoots with someone who's trying to sabotage her new business venture. Nate's fallen hard for the accident-prone beauty. Somehow or ather, he has to convince her that his involvement with the bagel joint isn't what it seems. Someone that rotten has business looking that good.
- Author(s)Laura Kehoe
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.