Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing beats the smell and taste of freshly baked bread and Peter Sidwell has created over 50 delicious, easy-to-follow recipes for baking loaves using either conventional methods or a bread-maker. Simply Good Breadis packed with dozens of ideas to suit every mealtime and occasion: you'll find everyday breads such as French Onion Bread to make a simple lunch really special; Sun-dried Tomato and Thyme Loaf that's perfect for a dinner party; and Peter's favourite Cumbrian Whigg Bread - great for family picnics. With this book you too can enjoy the wholesome goodness and versatility of home-made bread.
- Author BiographyPeter Sidwell is the author of Simply Good Taste, Simply Good Bread, Simply Good Pasta and Simply Good Family Food. He is the presenter of the Channel 4 cookery series, Lakes on a Plate, a celebration of his passion for the Lake District and its food, and his Simply Good Taste cookery school is based in Cumbria.
- Author(s)Peter Sidwell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.