All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Proverbs deals with the human search for meaning. Through reason, experience, common sense, and observation, the sages sought to discover God in the details of daily life. In Simply Living, Cecil Murphey reacquaints us with dozens of proverbs--some familiar and some forgotten--and helps us apply these ancient insights to the problems with which we contend in our modern lives.
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey is a pastor, educator, and writer. He has written dozens of books on a variety of topics with an emphasis on Spiritual Growth, Christian Living, and Caregiving. In these books, he shares his personal experiences as he strives to be closer to God and seeks God's will for his life.
- Author(s)Cecil B. Murphey
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.