Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.56+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Simply Mexican , Castro presents authentic Mexican recipes that don't require a fortnight to prepare or extra shopping forays to find rare ingredients. A prodigious traveller who has taught students from all over the Americas, Castro honed her kwledge of fundamental south-of-the-border meals that fit today's busy cooks by teaching adult and children's cooking classes at her Ars Magirica Cooking School. Featuring easy, fun-to-eat favourites with big flavours, such as Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo Sauce or Crab Tostadas, Castro's straightforward recipes are a godsend to busy parents. Once home cooks have mastered the basics, Castro helps them tackle more advanced Mexican mainstays, such as mole and adobo, and provides the most effortless tamal recipe around. Simply Mexican helps every cook make favourite Mexican recipes at home in a snap.
- Author BiographyLOURDES CASTRO was born and raised in Miami, where she founded the Ars Magirica Cooking School. She is a regular contributor to the New York Social Diary's dining section and has taught in the Food Studies department at New York University and Johnson and Wales University. She was also Spanish TV star Cristina Saralegui's personal chef and nutritionist.
- Author(s)Lourdes Castro
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Note30 full-colour photos
- Weight696 g
- Width190 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.