Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Part of the balance of life lies in understanding that different days require different ways of eating...'. Whatever the occasion, food - in the making and the eating - should always be pleasurable. Simply Nigella taps into the rhythms of our cooking lives, with recipes that are uncomplicated, relaxed and yet always satisfying. From quick and calm suppers (Miso Salmon, Cauliflower & Cashew Nut Curry) to stress-free ideas when catering for a crowd (Chicken Traybake with Bitter Orange & Fennel), or the instant joy of bowl food for cosy nights on the sofa (Thai Noodles with Cinnamon and Prawns), here is food guaranteed to make everyone feel good. Whether you need to create some breathing space at the end of a long week (Asian-Flavoured Short Ribs), indulge in a sweet treat (Lemon Pavlova, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pots) or wake up to a strength-giving breakfast (Toasty Olive Oil Grala), Nigella's new cookbook is filled with recipes destined to become firm favourites. Simply Nigella is the perfect antidote to our busy lives: a calm and glad celebration of food to soothe and uplift. Contents: Quick & Calm: Food that restores equilibrium at the end of the working day, and helps you decompress deliciously. Feel good with simple suppers like Miso Salmon, Halloumi With Quick Sweet Chilli Sauce or Cauliflower & Cashew Nut Curry. Bowlfood: A fresh and uplifting take on comfort food. Whether it's Thai Noodles With Cinnamon & Prawns, Warm Spiced Cauliflower & Chickpea Salad with Pomegranate Seeds or Sweet Potato Macaroni Cheese, this is food that restores, uplifts and brings serenity. Dine: Picky bits to serve with drinks and reliable recipes for feeding friends: dinner ideas like Oven-Cooked Chicken Shawarma, Lamb Ribs with Nigella & Cumin Seeds, Chicken Traybake With Bitter Orange & Fennel, and Butternut & Halloumi Burgers. Breathe: Cooking that buys you breathing space, conjuring up meals in a low oven or slow cooker, and embraces the relaxing joys of make-ahead meals. Savour slow-cooking with Beef Chilli with Bourbon, Beer & Black Beans, Slow-Cooked Black Treacle Ham, Make-Ahead Mash and Slow-Cooker Cuban Black Beans. Sides: Vegetables, sauces and pickles to support and bolster any meal. These are side dishes that shine: Chilli, Garlic & Ginger Sauce, Roast Radishes, and Sweet & Sour Slaw add warmth and colour to any table. Sweet: Desserts, puddings and treats for special occasions, including dairy-free and gluten-free cakes and bakes for everyone to enjoy. Keep it sweet with Lemon Pavlova, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pots, and the beguiling Dark and Sumptuous Chocolate Cake. Beginnings: Breakfasts to look forward to, that make you start your day gratefully, joyfully and deliciously. Make ahead Pomegranate Muesli, breakfast instantly with Maple Pecan No-Wait, No-Cook Oats, or linger over Oven-Baked Egg Hash.
- Author BiographyNigella Lawson has written nine bestselling cookery books, including the classics How To Eat and How To Be a Domestic Goddess - the book that launched a thousand cupcakes. These books, her TV series and her Quick Collection app, have made her a household name around the world. In 2014 she was voted Best Food Personality in a readers' poll at the Observer Food Monthly Awards. Simply Nigella is her tenth book, and will be accompanied by a 6-part, prime-time TV series on the BBC this autumn. www.nigella.com @Nigella_Lawson
- Author(s)Nigella Lawson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Weight1515 g
- Width200 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine38 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.22New
- AU $14.67New
- AU $34.81New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.34
- AU $29.18Trending at AU $35.59
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $38.23
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.