All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe simplest, most transformative prayer you may ever pray-the five senses prayer. This book invites you to a simple practice of prayer and awareness that can turn each ordinary workday into a deepening spiritual journey. No matter where you are or how busy you get, your five senses are always on, your mind and heart responsive to what you perceive. These channels of awareness can take you deeper into God's great mystery if you practice the discipline of submitting them to the One who is closer than you imagine. The beauty of such a contemplative path is that you can follow it anywhere-alone or in company, in quiet meditation or amid the bustle of your craziest day. Moment by moment, you invite God to open you up-eyes, ears, strils, hands and mouth, heart and mind. And moment by moment, as you open yourself, you'll find yourself closer to God's grace-filled and wide-open heart. Simply Open.
- Author BiographyGreg Paul is a pastor and member of Sanctuary (Toronto), a ministry where the wealthy and poor share their experiences and resources daily and care for the most excluded people in the city, including addicts, prostitutes, the homeless, and gay, lesbian, and transgendered people.
- Author(s)Greg Paul
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.