All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI define growth the same as I define evolution. I believe that revolution is a necessary battle that very few people fight, let alone face, as their faces are being manipulated through images of propaganda. I believe in truth and lies yet I still debate on what truth is truth, because one man's truth is based off of ather man's lies in acts of controlling our lives. I believe it's possible to love something or someone eugh to inflict pain on yourself, if t there would be victims of abuse in an abusive relationship, or addicts giving the bodies of an incent child or their own to a pusher of any kind for their next fix...or an activist that can dedicate his/her life in the hopes that we might be spared the pain and struggle that he/she was faced with. I feel that the acceptance of fallacies is what makes the reality that I possess and convey complex...So therefore the message that I try to get across at times gets lost in translation from my mouth to peoples ears and like my intentions, I am MISUNDERSTOOD...Simply stated you must kw who you are to kw who you can be...
- Author(s)Tononiya D.
- Date of Publication18/11/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.