Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
About this product
- DescriptionSimply in Season serves up more than three hundred recipes organized by season, along with a popular and expanded fruit and vegetable guide. This 10th anniversary edition transforms a beloved cookbook with recipes and stories linking food and faith into a visual masterpiece with colorful photographs to help cooks--vice to seasoned--learn how to prepare local and seasonal produce. Part of the World Community Cookbook series published in cooperation with Mennite Central Committee. Proceeds help support this worldwide ministry of relief, development, and peace. Royalties from the sale of these books go to urish people around the world. What's new in the 10th anniversary edition:
- Colorful photographs of seasonal dishes
- Expanded fruit and vegetable guide with storage, preparation, and serving suggestions
- Labels on gluten-free and vegetarian recipes
- Seasonal menus to guide meal planning
- Hardcover: Cooks' favorite for frequent use.
- Softcover: Lightweight and ecomical.
- Author(s)Cathleen Hockman-Wert,Mary Beth Lind
- PublisherHerald Press (VA)
- Date of Publication25/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleWorld Community Cookbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press (VA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.