Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe simplest way to get to kw the world's bestselling book In three: 1 This book aims to give you a bitesize introduction to every book of the Bible (with a nibble-sized introduction to each book of the Apocrypha thrown in for free)...2. It covers what happens in each book, why it matters, and who takes the starring roles...3. So open up to find out a whole lot more about the most important book ever written! So, what is the Bible? It's a library. Or it's an anthology. Anyway, it's t just one book, it's a collection of many different kinds of books or writing, including history, poetry, stories, legal codes, proverbs and sayings, apocalyptic visionary descriptions, hymns, letters...It's a book full of books. And what's in it? Well, there are sixty-six books bound into one volume. These are grouped into two sections: The Old Testament or Hebrew Scriptures (39 books) and The New Testament or Christian Scriptures (27 books). Some Bibles also feature a third section kwn as the Apocrypha. Indeed, the books in the Bible were compiled and written by many different people and across thousands of years. And this book will tell you the basics (and a bit more!) about each and every book.
- Author BiographyNick Page is the author of over seventy books, including the best-selling Tabloid Bible. His recent titles include the award-winning One-Stop Bible Atlas for Lion, The Longest Week and its prequel, The Wrong Messiah, and God's Dangerous Book. He is married to Claire and together they write children's books. They have three daughters.
- Author(s)Nick Page
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight268 g
- Width150 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.