All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Simpsons , the world's favourite dysfunctional family unit, return for more satirical suburban shenanigans!In All Fired Up , Homer, Sideshow Mel and others recount how they lost their jobs under hilarious circumstances; Lisa is dismayed by everyone's apathy towards reading in Lisa Simpson's Book Club ; Flander's and Homer's lives switch places in Ned the Simpson ; Homer lives his dream when he lands a job at Lard Lad Donuts; and Principal Skinner learns with great power comes responsibilities in The Principle of the Thing !Featuring many more hilarious stories, and all the classic Simpsons characters you've grown to love, these latest exploits from Springfield will have you rolling in the aisles!
- Author BiographySince their first appearance on The Tracey Ullman Show more than ten years ago, Simpsons creator MATT GROENING has successfully developed Bart & Co. into a much loved, zillion dollar franchise.
- Author(s)Matt Groening
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip
- Width170 mm
- Height258 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.