All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new series Context Architecture seeks to take a critical selection of concepts that play a vital role in the current discourse and put them up for discussion. In the context of discussions of the medial, the tion of simulation plays a central role in architecture as illusion and imitation.
- Author BiographyIn cooperation with the Zurcher Hochschule der Kunste (Zurich University of the Arts) and the Chair of Computer-Aided Architectural Design at the Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich).
- Author(s)Andrea Gleiniger,Georg Vrachliotis
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, 6 schw.-w. u. 14 farb. Abb.
- Weight176 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.