All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputer networks have become essential to the survival of businesses, organizations, and educational institutions, as the number of network users, services, and applications has increased alongside advancements in information techlogy. Given this, efforts have been put forward by researchers, designers, managers, analysts, and professionals to optimize network performance and satisfy the varied groups that have an interest in network design and implementation. Simulation in Computer Network Design and Modeling: Use and Analysis reviews methodologies in computer network simulation and modeling, illustrates the benefits of simulation in computer networks design, modeling, and analysis, and identifies the main issues that face efficient and effective computer network simulation. This reference will inform the work and research of academics, post-graduate students, developers, network designers, network analysts, telecommunication system designers, and others who are interested in using simulation in computer network design and modeling.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1623 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byHussein Al-Bahadili
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.