All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionSimulation in Surgical Training and Practice is reviewed extensively in this important Surgical Clinics of North America issue. Articles include: Applying Educational Theory to Simulation Based Training and Assessment in Surgery; Figuring out Team Simulation Training; Faculty Development for Simulation Training; The Evolving Role of Simulation in Teaching Surgery in Undergraduate Medical Education; Using Simulation in Inter-Professional Education; Current Status of Simulation Based Training in Graduate Medical Education; National Simulation-based Training of Fellows: The Vascular Surgery Example; Paying For it: Funding Models for Simulation Centers; Surgical Simulation Centers as Educational Homes for Practicing Surgeons; Better Assessment: Advanced Engineering Techlogy for Measuring Performance In and Out of the Simulation Lab; Moving the Needle - Simulation's Impact on Patient Outcomes; Human Factors Engineering and Effective Simulation - Partners for Improved Patient Safety; Simulation for the Assessment and Improvement of Teamwork and Communication in the Operating Room; Using Simulation to Improve Systems; Simulation for Maintenance of Certification; and more!
- Author(s)Kimberly M. Brown
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Surgery
- Series Part/Volume Number95-4
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier - Health Sciences Division
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.