All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first volume of three volume series recording the Radon Special Semester 2011 on Multiscale Simulation & Analysis in Energy and the Environment taking place in Linz, Austria, October 3-7, 2011. The volume discusses new developments in computational methods for the simulation of flows in porous media with applications in waste storage, CO2 sequestration and fuel cells. It records the achievements of Workshop 1 Simulation of Flow in Porous Media and Applications in Waste Management and CO2 Sequestration . It brings together key numerical mathematicians from the fields of analysis and computation of multiscale subsurface flow and practitioners from engineering and industry.
- Author BiographyPeter Bastian, IWR Heidelberg, Germany;Johannes Kraus, RICAM, Linz, Austria; Robert Scheichl, University of Bath,England, UK;Mary Wheeler, ICES, University of Texas in Austin, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/07/2013
- Series TitleRadon Series on Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 80 schw.-w. Abb., 20 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight518 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohannes Kraus,Mary Wheeler,Peter Bastian,Robert Scheichl
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.