All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimulational Sensation with C++ mainly emphasises on two goals. First, teaching how to display the inner happenings of a process or a program logic, called 'simulation'. Secondly, how to program using OOPs i.e. the proper way of programming in Object Oriented Languages, especially C++. This book contains a variety of standard programming problems from various fields of computer science like data structures, operating systems, graphics, numerical methods etc and demonstrates these problems in a step by step sequence. It starts by defining every problem, discussing the core logic to solve the problem, a formal algorithm, source code of the problem and finally, the screen outputs.
- Author BiographyVivek Kumar.: Researcher, IIIT, Hyderabad
- Author(s)Vivek Kumar
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.