All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSimulational Sensation with C++ mainly emphasises on two goals. First, teaching how to display the inner happenings of a process or a program logic, called 'simulation'. Secondly, how to program using OOPs i.e. the proper way of programming in Object Oriented Languages, especially C++. This book contains a variety of standard programming problems from various fields of computer science like data structures, operating systems, graphics, numerical methods etc and demonstrates these problems in a step by step sequence. It starts by defining every problem, discussing the core logic to solve the problem, a formal algorithm, source code of the problem and finally, the screen outputs.
- Author BiographyVivek Kumar.: Researcher, IIIT, Hyderabad
- Author(s)Vivek Kumar
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.