Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the body of a young apprentice winemaker is discovered while Kate Cimaglia's Zinfandel grapes are being harvested, Kate has idea there is a connection between the dead girl and her latest assignment to straighten out the California wine grape harvest database. The last thing Kate needs is a corpse to deal with. She already has narcotics Detective Obermeyer hounding her after a stand of marijuana plants is discovered near her vineyard, and she's sure her low-life neighbor is the culprit, but convincing Obermeyer isn't easy. On top of that, her lying, cheating ex, Roger, shows up after ten years and wants to pick up where things left off... yeah, like that's going to happen, especially w that Kate is convinced Roger is the Grass Valley sniper taking potshots at passing cars in the middle of the night. But too-nice Kate can't bring herself to turn him in until she kws for sure. To make matters worse, she can't balance the records she's been hired to fix and it turns out she's uncovered a massive case of fraud being committed by... well, she doesn't kw who, exactly, but she's determined to find out. And then there's Kate's vineyard manager, Andy Carmichael, who must have been in the chiseled-jaw line when God was handing out charm. The two of them didn't hit it off from the start, and Kate's t sure they ever will, but there are times when she could just... punch him or kiss him, depending on her mood. When Kate finally unravels the mystery of who forged millions of dollars worth of Zinfandel grapes, she discovers that the dead apprentice winemaker figured it out, too. If Kate doesn't want to suffer the same fate, she has to act fast to save herself.
- Author BiographyGina Cresse is the author of Sinfandel, a light-hearted, fun--and sometimes funny--wine murder-mystery set in California's Central Valley. Gina is also the author of the Devonie Lace Mysteries--a series about a woman who tries to simplify her life by becoming something of a Storage Wars star, only she has a knack for buying trouble instead of treasures. You can find out more about her other titles at www.GinaCresse.com.
- Author(s)Gina Cresse
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.