All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspirational workbook of creative writing exercises for poets and teachers, and for all who wish to develop the life of the imagination. Paul Mathews gives us permission to indulge our fantasy, and then, when that life is flowing, provides the tools to craft it into poetry and song. There are over 300 exercises for improving writing skills, for self study. They are also ideally suited for group work with adults. Teachers will find these exercises popular with students.
- Author BiographyPaul Matthews is a widely published poet and has taught creative writing for many years at Emerson College, England. Drawing inspiration from Owen Barfield, that great fighter for the Romantic vision, his workshops and poetry readings (both playful and profound) aim to reignite the hearth where language comes alive between people.
- Author(s)Paul Matthews
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleEducation
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.