All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this moving and compelling memoir, the story of 22-year-old Rebecca Arld is told. She was diagsed with a rare and vicious cancer and, 13 months later, this vibrant, talented young woman was dead as her family was left to cope with a tidal wave of grief and loss. Neither sentimental r voyeuristic, this personal journey is instead a restrained telling--by Rebecca's mother, Sandra--that is ultimately powerfully redemptive. This vel-like narrative will help the nbereaved better understand the anguish of losing a child.
- Author BiographySandra Arnold is a professor at Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology and the author of A Distraction of Opposites and Tomorrow's Empire.
- Author(s)Sandra Arnold
- PublisherCanterbury University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationChristchurch
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintCanterbury University Press
- Weight467 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.