All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of all the favourite classic carols, specially arranged for children to sing. Vocal ranges are carefully chosen to suit young voices, and the pia accompaniments lend firm support while being very easy to play. Now in a beautifully illustrated new edition with CD of all the accompaniments. Sing Nowell contains a collection of all the favourite classic Christmas carols, specially arranged for children to sing. Vocal ranges are carefully chosen to suit young voices, and the pia accompaniments lend firm support while being very easy to play. Sing Nowell is w available as a beautifully illustrated new edition with a double CD insert of performances and backing tracks. Christmas songs include: Once in Royal David's City, Angels from the realms of glory, In the bleak midwinter, O come all ye faithful, and thirty more carols which have become an inseparable part of the essence of Christmas. Whiteboard displays available separately.
- Author BiographyTimothy Roberts is best known as an early keyboard speciliast, and in his capacity as accompanist for numerous early music ensembles, he is a skilled arranger of music for keyboard. Jan Betts taught music in primary schools throughout her career and devoted much of her energies to enabling young instrumentalists to take part in group music making.
- Author(s)Jan Betts,Timothy Roberts
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSongbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintA & C Black Music
- Content Note(line and tone)
- Weight350 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.