All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSing! Sing a song. Sing out loud, sing out strong. So begins a song first made popular on Sesame Street, then interpreted by singers of every style, from Gloria Estefan to the Dixie Chicks to R.E.M., as well as famous personalities such as Conan O'Brien, Nathan Lane, and Liam Neeson. Bestselling children's book illustrator Tom Lichtenheld has put a visual story to this timeless and universal song that celebrates perseverance, self-expression, and the power of music to help each of us find our voice.
- Author BiographyJoe Raposo was a celebrated composer, songwriter, pianist, television writer, and lyricist best known for his work on Sesame Street. He served as musical director for Sesame Street from its inception through the late 1970s. He also wrote songs for Frank Sinatra and many television shows, such as Three's Company. Tom Lichtenheld is the New York Times bestselling illustrator of Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site. He lives in Illinois.
- Author(s)Joe Raposo
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHenry Holt & Company Inc
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Lichtenheld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.