All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionAnne Kennedy's first book of poems explores the strains of parenthood - its anxieties, fatigue and exasperation - the contemporary experience of women, and the redeeming power of love in the face of adversity. The poems' setting is the domestic life of a family of four, told from the mother's perspective. Moving house, the gruelling experience of a child's eczema, the pressures of a bi-cultural household, and encounters with healers of many kinds are some of the subjects of these poems.
- Author BiographyAnne Kennedy is the author of Musica Ficta, A Boy and His Uncle, and the short story Jewel's Darl.
- PrizesWinner of Montana New Zealand Book Awards: Poetry Category 2004.
- Author(s)Anne Kennedy
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Weight160 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.