All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a ground-breaking study of the diplomatic efforts in the aftermath of Vietnam's 1978 invasion of Cambodia. In retrospect, the resolution of the Cambodian conflict marked an important shift in the international relations landscape of the region. Cold War big power politics gave way to a diplomacy centred on the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN). This study is the first written based on the records of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Singapore, a key player in the complex diplomatic maneuvering of the period.
- Author BiographyAng Cheng Guan is Associate Professor and Head, Humanities and Social Sciences Education Academic Group of the National Institute of Education (HSSE/NIE) and Adjunct Senior Fellow of the S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- Author(s)Cheng Guan Ang
- PublisherNUS Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintNUS Press
- Weight295 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.