All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bestselling classic cookbook by Singaporean cookery doyen Sylvia Tan provides recipes for the well-loved dishes of Singapore and traces the development of the culinary heritage of the food paradise. Some 15,000 copies in multiple printings have been sold. This reprint, with a refreshed and brighter cover, includes four bonus recipe cards printed on the front and back covers of the book. The recipes and information in Singapore Heritage Food are divided in the following categories: The Colonial Heritage The Snackbar Era The Cantonese banquet Street Food Singapore Fusion Ethnic Supermarket This is a book that will continue to appeal to those interested in Singapore cuisine and Singaporeans abroad.
- Author(s)Sylvia Tan
- PublisherLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintLandmark Books Pte.Ltd ,Singapore
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Width207 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.