All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to take the Math Challenge! Singapore Math Challenge will provide second grade students with skill-building practice based on the leading math program in the world, Singapore Math! Common Core Standards accelerate math expectations for all students, creating a need for challenging supplementary math practice. Singapore Math Challenge is the ideal solution, with problems, puzzles, and brainteasers that strengthen mathematical thinking. Step-by-step strategies are clearly explained for solving problems at varied levels of difficulty. A complete, worked solution is also provided for each problem. Singapore Math Challenge includes the tools and practice needed to provide a strong mathematical foundation and ongoing success for your students. The Common Core State Standards cite Singapore math standards as worldwide benchmarks for excellence in mathematics.
- PublisherFrank Schaffer Publications
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSingapore Math
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrank Schaffer Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.