About this product
- DescriptionSingapore Math creates a deep understanding of each key math concept, is a direct complement to the current textbooks used in Singapore, includes an introduction explaining the Singapore Math method, and includes step-by-step solutions in the answer key. Singapore Math, for students in grades 2 to 5, provides math practice while developing analytical and problem-solving skills. Learning objectives are provided to identify what students should kw after completing each unit, and assessments are included to ensure that learners obtain a thorough understanding of mathematical concepts. Perfect as a supplement to classroom work, these workbooks will boost confidence in problem-solving and critical-thinking skills!
- PublisherThinking Kids
- Date of Publication05/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleSingapore Math
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThinking Kids
- Weight544 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.