All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive overview of politics in Singapore since self-governance. The authors examine how this tiny island has developed into a global financial centre and an ecomic and social success under the leadership of the People's Action Party which has ruled continuously since 1959. The authors explore the nature of the Singaporean government, as well as major issues such as ethnicity, human rights and the development of civil society.
- Author BiographyDiane K. Mauzy is Professor of Political Science at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. R.S. Milne is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of British Columbia and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
- Author(s)Diane K. Mauzy,R. S. Milne
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePolitics in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.