All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an invaluable reference to training, looking after, and using your voice in the demanding world of musical theatre. It features expert advice from sixteen of the world's most respected voice coaches. This comprehensive, informative, and practical volume provides readers with the essential information they need to train, maintain, and make a career from their voice. Singing In Musical Theatre is a collection of indispensable advice, from sixteen of the world's most respected voice coaches from America, the UK and Australia, on how to make the switch from classical voice work to the demanding world of musical theatre. It provides expert advice on the numerous approaches to breathing, alignment, articulation, and resonance found in different parts of the world - allowing readers to find the ones that best suit them.
- Author BiographyJoan Melton has been one of Broadway's best loved and most respected voice coaches and therapists for more than 25 years. Among her clients are numerous theatre, pop, rock, and opera stars - including Madonna and Betty Buckley ( Hers is the finest voice in musical theatre today. - Entertainment Weekly).
- Author(s)Joan Melton
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/11/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.