All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the survival of primal Celtic shamanism in later folk-traditions of Gaelic speaking peoples. This is an insightful and intelligent academic study that brings together areas of study t rmally combined in an accessible style.
- Author BiographyStuart A Harris-Logan is an author and has had articles published in a wide range of journals. He has led workshops and given talks on subjects including traditional folk healing practices; Gaelic bird imitations and chants; and Shamanism in Western culture. Stuart is also a qualified anam leigh (or healer) and is a fluent Gaelic speaker.
- Author(s)Stuart A. Harris-Logan
- PublisherGrey House in the Woods
- Date of Publication12/06/2006
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationAyrshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrey House in the Woods
- Content Noteb/w illlus
- Weight260 g
- Width200 mm
- Height145 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.