All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionToday, cells are commonly analyzed en masse, with thousands of cells per sample, yielding results on the average response of the cells. However, cellular heterogeneity implies that in order to learn more about cellular behaviour, it is important to study how individual cells respond, one by one. In Single-Cell Analysis: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field provide an update on the field of single-cell analysis wherein the latest findings and applications are described in detail. The methods described in this book include a few examples of conventional methods and several examples of miniaturized methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Single-Cell Analysis: Methods and Protocols encourages readers to explore new ways of studying cells that may help lead to exciting new discoveries.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number853
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight667 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHelene Andersson-Svahn,Sara Lindstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.