All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the basic concepts necessary to understand Single Event phemena which could cause random performance errors and catastrophic failures to electronics devices. As miniaturization of electronics components advances, electronics components are more susceptible in the radiation environment. The book includes a discussion of the radiation environments in space and in the atmosphere, radiation rate prediction depending on the orbit to allow electronics engineers to design and select radiation tolerant components and systems, and single event prediction.
- Author BiographyEDWARD PETERSEN, PhD, worked for the Naval Research Laboratory from 1969 to 1993. Since then, he has served as a consultant. Dr. Petersen's research has focused on estimating upset rates for satellite systems. His work has shown that measurements of space upset rates are consistent with predictions based on laboratory experiments. He has authored or coauthored sixty papers on radiation effects, the majority dealing with single event effects. An IEEE Fellow, Dr. Petersen was the recipient of the IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society Radiation Effects Award.
- Author(s)Edward Petersen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight854 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.