All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $13.05Free postage
- AU $15.57Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionAfter years of successfully raising two sons on her own, Denise finds herself involved with both of their fathers, as well as in a relationship with a new man. Jimmie, after learning that his son is a top basketball prospect, suddenly wants a major role in the teenager's life. Walter is trying to gain custody of his twelve-year-old. And there's Brock, who is falling in love with Denise but is uncertain whether he wants a ready-made family. Denise is left with plenty of tough decisions to make, but thankfully she has the character and independence to make it work.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Omar Tyree is the winner of the 2001 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work Fiction, and the 2006 Phillis Wheatley Literary Award for Body of Work in Urban Fiction. His books include Boss Lady, Diary of a Groupie, Leslie, Just Say No!, For the Love of Money, Sweet St. Louis, A Do Right Man, and Flyy Girl. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina. To learn more about Omar Tyree, visit his website at OmarTyree.com.
- Author(s)Omar Tyree
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Weight215 g
- Width105 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.