All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a sand grain a single grain? Can it be anything distinct from the grain? This book analyses the argument exchange on such issues within the scholastic debates on individuation, and its implications for metaphysics. It shows that the prima facie sound answer that everything is single by itself is untenable, and then discusses the two major strategies of rejecting it embraced by the Scotists and the Thomists, arguing for the latter one.
- Author BiographyMicha? G?owala, Wroc?aw University, Poland.
- Author(s)Michal Glowala
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- Series TitlePhilosophische Analyse / Philosophical Analysis
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.