All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a rigorous presentation of the method of matched asymptotic expansions, the primary tool for attacking singular perturbation problems. A kwledge of conventional asymptotic analysis is assumed. The first chapter introduces the theory and is followed by four chapters of applications to ordinary differential equation problems of increasing complexity. Exercises are included as well as several Maple programs for computing the terms of the various asymptotic expansions that arise in solving the problems.
- Author(s)Lindsay Skinner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight161 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.