All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a multiplicity of approaches brought to bear on problems varying from the formation of caustics and the propagation of waves at a boundary, to the examination of viscous boundary layers. It examines the foundations of the theory of high- frequency electromagnetic waves in a dielectric or semiconducting medium. Nor are unifying themes entirely absent from nlinear analysis: one chapter considers microlocal analysis, including paradifferential operator calculus, on Morrey spaces, and connections with various classes of partial differential equations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number91
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Rauch,Michael Eugene Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.