All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Arld is a prolific and versatile mathematician who has done striking work in differential equations and geometrical aspects of analysis. In this volume are collected seven of his survey articles from Russian Mathematical Surveys on singularity theory, the area to which he has made most contribution. These surveys contain Arld's own analysis and synthesis of a decade's work. All those interested in singularity theory will find this an invaluable compilation. Professor C. T. C. Wall has written an introduction outlining the significance and content of the articles.
- Author(s)V. I. Arnold
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/1981
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number53
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29d.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.