All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe weren't planning to mess up the fairy tales. The first two times we did it by accident. But when our magic mirror pulls us into the story of the Little Mermaid, we have choice but to try and rewrite it. Let's just say the original story does NOT end happily! Now we need to: - Convince our mermaid to keep her tail- Plan a royal wedding- Avoid getting eaten by sharks We've got to find a happy ending for the Little Mermaid . . . before she's fish food and we're lost at sea forever!
- Author BiographySarah Mlynowski is the New York Times bestselling author of the Whatever After series, the Magic in Manhattan series, Gimme a Call, and a bunch of other books for tweens and teens, including the Upside-Down Magic series, which she is cowriting with Lauren Myracle and Emily Jenkins. Originally from Montreal, Sarah now lives in the kingdom of Manhattan with her very own prince charming and their fairy-tale-loving daughters. Visit Sarah online at www.sarahm.com and find her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at @sarahmlynowski.
- Author(s)Sarah Mlynowski
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhatever After (Hardcover)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date17/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight263 g
- Width147 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.59Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.