All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for the classroom, this volume presents the accurate and definitive version of Sinners, accompanied by the tools necessary to study and teach this famous American sermon. With an introduction aimed at students and teachers and commentary that draws on fifty years of team editorial experience of Yale's Works of Jonathan Edwards, it provides both context and interpretation, and addresses the concerns and questions of a twenty-first century audience.The book contains questions for in-class discussion, a chrology of Edwards's life, and a glossary. In addition, curricular materials and video mini-presentations are available on a dedicated Web site. This casebook represents a invative contribution to the art of teaching Edwards to a new generation of readers.
- Author(s)John Jeffery Fanella,Jonathan Edwards
- PublisherP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationPhillipsburg, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintP & R Publishing Co (Presbyterian & Reformed)
- Weight45 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.