All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSir Gawain's Quest is a retelling of the Arthurian tale Sir Gawain and the Green Knight as an epic poem. In this version, the gods fluidly intermingle with mortals, true to the ancient Greek genre of epic poems, and the classic story becomes a vehicle for a reflection on the metaphysical nature of human beings, earth, and the universe. The theme of unkwn heroics is an extension of the book's other poems, which boldly expose the inhumanity found in modern China and call for justice against the communist regime that rules the rising international power.
- Author BiographyEvan Mantyk is a poet and writer living in New York. He writes a national column and edits local news for The Epoch Times, an international newspaper. A poet from an early age, he graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in English from the University of Michigan. Since he began practicing the meditation discipline Falun Dafa (also known as Falun Gong) at age 17, Evan has sought to raise awareness about the persecution of this peaceful discipline in modern China.
- Author(s)Evan Mantyk
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.