All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOf all Chief Justices in Australia in the 19th century ne so demeaned the office as did Sir Henry Wrenfordsley, second Chief Justice of Western Australia. Moving from an indifferent practice as a Dublin solicitor to a very insecure career as an English barrister, Wrenfordsley won tice for his interest in Conservative politics.
- Author(s)John Michael Bennett
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleLives of Australian Chief Justices
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight344 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.