All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his writings, the leading East India Company servant, Sir John Malcolm helped to shape the historical thought of British empire-building in India. This book uses his works to examine the intellectual history of British expansion in South Asia, and shed light on the history of orientalism and indirect rule and the formation of British power.
- Author BiographyJACK HARRINGTON has a PhD from the University of Edinburgh, UK. He is a senior education officer in the charitable sector and continues to write and research on the history of British India.
- Author(s)Jack Harrington
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Cultural and Intellectual History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.