All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll Sir Lance-a-Little really wants is to defeat his Number One enemy, the dragon Huffalot. But something always seems to get in the way - whether it's his pesky cousin Princess Plum or a Big Bad Wolf! Featuring a delightful cast of fairy-tale characters, these hilarious stories from a much-loved author will charm children and parents alike. Illustrated in full colour throughout and designed with beginner readers in mind. Read the rest of the Sir Sir Lance-a-Little books: Sir Sir Lance-a-Little and the Three Angry Bears Sir Sir Lance-a-Little and the Most Anying Fairy Sir Sir Lance-a-Little and the Terribly Ugly Troll SirSir Lance-a-Little and the Very Wicked Witch Sir Sir Lance-a-Little and the Girmous Giant
- Author BiographyRose Impey, a former teacher, is highly regarded as a writer for children of all ages. She has written several novels and many bestselling series for Orchard, including Titchy Witch and Animal Crackers. Rose is also the creator of the bestselling Sleepover Club books, which became a major children's television series.
- Author(s)Rose Impey
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSir Lancelittle
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Weight200 g
- Width155 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Katharine McEwen
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.