All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's time for Sir Scatterbrain to find himself a Princess. He searches for a Princess to rescue but t everything goes to plan - there are lots of knights to compete with! Then there's Ironmouth the Giant to defeat...Race Further with Reading is the perfect tool to build reading confidence with illustrated stories in manageable bite-size chapters, following on a level from the Race Ahead with Reading series with stories of 2,000 words. These stories are just right for 6-8 year olds or those reading book band 11.
- Author BiographyBorn in Britain in 1961, Stephane went to live in Paris from an early age. He currently resides in Boulogne-Bilancourt and has been working as a teacher for over 10 years. He is the proud father of two children and author of over forty children's books.
- Author(s)Stephane Daniel
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRace Further with Reading
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight112 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christophe Besse
- Translated byFabrice Blanchefort
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.