Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFind out what Siri's got up her sleeve with this fun and friendly guide! Who couldn't use a little extra help these days? Answers, information, reminders, and all sorts of additional help are only a verbal query away with Siri, the artificial intelligence personal assistant. Siri made her debut with the iPhone 4 and is w updated for iOS 6 as well as the third-generation iPad and she is ready to assist! This easy-to-understand guide walks you through the vast array of capabilities that Siri boasts, from creating texts and e-mails from dictation to getting directions to finding a restaurant in the area. You'll discover how to check the weather, get sports scores and schedules, look up a movie review, get Facebook and Twitter updates, make dinner reservations, and much more. * Explains how to finesse the perfectly worded questions for Siri in order to get the most helpful and accurate answers * Details how to have Siri make phone calls for you, look up information in a dictionary or on the web, or get music * Walks you through using Siri to get stock quotes or enter numbers into a calculator and get an answer * Shows you how to use Siri to set reminders and alarms, take tes, get turn-by-turn driving directions, and more Just like Siri, the straightforward-but-fun Siri For Dummies is here to help you!
- Author BiographyMarc Saltzman has reported on the tech industry since 1996. A syndicated columnist for Gannett ContentOne, CNN.com, and USAToday.com, he hosts CNN's Gaming & Gadgets segment and Canada's popular Gear Guide.
- Author(s)Marc Saltzman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.