All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSister Aggie Goes Surfing is an inspirational story about a fun loving athletic nun who helps a young boy have faith in himself and God while learning to surf along the way. Desperate to show his dad he can surf, Billy accepts Sister Aggie's offer to teach him and prepare him for a surfing competition. Will Billy learn how to Surf? Can she help Billy go after his dream, have faith and never give up?
- Author(s)Cynthia Marie
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication20/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.