All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by modern medicine and its sometimes archaic vocabulary, Sister Mary Centesis follows an individual good Samaritan beginning in early Chicago, pausing in tornado-ravaged St. Louis, passing through New Orleans, reaching the front lines of European Trench warfare. Not intended to chronicle war, this story unfolds through the adventures of a single individual exposed to its horrors and called on to administer those who suffer its inevitable consequences. Throughout this tale is an underlying recognition of modern medicine and its retention of sometimes archaic menclature and equipment. This is an easy and a fun read that may leave you wondering the next time you visit a hospital.
- Author(s)Ph D Joseph M Nixon
- Date of Publication26/10/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.