All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen in the military face many of the same problems that civilian women face, and one kws it better than Jessie, Michelle, and Deirdre. Whether handling the politics of a new promotion, acclimatizing after overseas deployment, or dealing with a husband absent on assignment, these remarkable women find the courage to rise above challenges and support each other in a story that will be inspiring to all women.
- Author BiographyTara Montgomery has served in the United States Army for fifteen years, during which she was deployed to Iraq. Currently a Sergeant First Class, Montgomery holds a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and is the author of Melody's Clear. She is the mother of two and resides at Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Tara Montgomery
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.